I committed to participating in the 2016 Tour de Cure in December of 2015. It is now over and I'm kind of sad about it. I had such a fantastic experience for many reasons, including the following:
- Thinking about people I already knew who are living with diabetes
- Getting to know new people who live with diabetes or who are working to support them
- Riding my bike for almost 5 hours in beautiful northern Utah
- Enjoying great support from ADA leading up to and during the event, including fantastic feed zones replete with drinks, snacks and words of encouragement
- Being the recipient of so much heart-warming support from YOU . . . my friends, colleagues, family members and relative strangers who offered kind words and monetary donations
I am already looking forward to the 2017 Tour de Cure! Please join me in person and/or in spirit!
|This is the main group I rode with for most of the time, including the last 20 miles in rain & lightning|